Frequently Asked Questions
By completing a Pre-Sessional English course, you will:
- Increase your understanding of the English language
- Improve your pronunciation, grammatical skills and reading comprehension
- Develop a broad range of vocabulary
- Become confident at public speaking and delivering presentations
- Build on your writing skills for essays, reports and assignments.
ICRGU offers two durations: 10 weeks or 13 weeks. These involve 20-25 hours a week of English language classes.
The Pre-Sessional English courses run directly before each September and January intake. Successful completion of the English language course will guarantee you a place on your chosen academic course (provided you also meet the academic requirements).
No – your student route visa covers the full duration of your English and academic studies, all the way through to graduation from Robert Gordon University.